Our Accessibility Standard
Precision Fit Covers consistently strives to ensure compliance with applicable laws and guidelines that relate to web accessibility, and follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in cooperation with individuals and organizations around the world. More information about WCAG 2.1 recommendations can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/.
We make every effort to build webpages to meet or exceed Level “AA” WCAG 2.1 compliance. The WCAG 2.1 Level AA are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard. We work with specialists to improve, on a continuing basis and as much as practically possible, the experience for users with disabilities.
We are always learning and our websites are constantly being updated with new content; we review our websites for WCAG compliance on a periodic bases and work to make any necessary corrections and fixes.
Below are some of the items we are implementing to ensure our web pages are as easy as possible to navigate for all users:
- Our web pages are often rich with content, images, and functionality. We strive to keep the color contrasts as per WCAG recommendations wherever feasible.
- Our web page layouts are structured for easy navigation for individuals using a screen reader. We use semantic HTML5 with appropriate tags to distinguish content headings, sections, listings, tables, and other formatting features so that guests can easily and consistently use the website with assistive technology.
- We do our best to include a text-based alternative for all images.
- Many of our web pages contain audio and video contents, and wherever it is feasible we provide a text-based alternative, including captions and transcripts.
- Users will be able to use zoom-in or zoom-out functionality on most of our pages.
- Most parts of our webpages can be accessed using tab-based keyboard or keyboard emulators to navigate through the site.
- Our web pages will be valid HTML. Where feasible we will endeavor to support common user agents and assistive technologies, but be aware that not all user agents and assistive technologies parse valid HTML uniformly.
- Many of our webpages use third-party-vendor-provided components; we encourage our vendors to build their widgets and components to be WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliant.
- Some of our webpages uses social media widgets that contain user-generated content and images. Precision Fit Covers cannot control that user-generated content, which may not be WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliant.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any additional assistance to access the website or if you have any feedback.
For additional information on website accessibility, please go to:
World Wide Web Consortium https://www.w3.org/Consortium/
Americans with Disabilities Act https://adata.org/learn-about-ada